MOTOR SICH JSC has established the flight personnel training and retraining complex. The MOTOR SICH Flight Training Organization (FTO) (Certificate of the State Aviation Administration of Ukraine No. UA/FTO-025/2017) has been founded as well. This Certificate is the evidence of compliance of the MOTOR SICH Aviation Training Center with the requirements of the Certification rules of civil aviation flight personnel training centers in Ukraine as well as of its authority to train and issue the crew member certificates (the Mi-2 helicopter pilot training program to obtain the private pilot license) and enter ratings in the crew member certificate (the Mi-2 helicopter and its variants flight personnel retraining).
Training programs will be as follows:
- Theoretical training will be conducted in special classrooms equipped with the up-to-date training aids such as interactive stands of helicopter systems as well as computer training and testing systems. Training and testing will be provided by high-skilled instructors. Term of theoretical training makes up:
- 1.5 - 2 months (35 days - 289 hours). Individual training can take up to 6 months (training will be conducted once a week within 6 hours) for the private pilot training program;
- 5 days (33 hours) for the Mi-2 helicopter and its variants pilot retraining program.
- Simulator training will be conducted on the FTD type integrated Mi-2 helicopter simulator of the second level (FTD 2) (Certificate No. UA/FSTD-44/2017H). This simulator consists of the helicopter cabin equipped with the multipurpose controls and the instrumental equipment simulators. The high-capacity computer complex makes it possible to attain high accuracy of real helicopter behaviour pattern simulation in airspace. The up-to-date visual display system enables to control helicopter and environmental parameters (day, night, rain, fog, thunderstorm, ice formation). Term of theoretical training makes up 3.5 hours for each program said.
- Flying training will be conducted at the MOTOR SICH Airline Company (Mokraya airfield, Zaporozhye city). Students will undergo the Mi-2 helicopters powered by the ГТД-350/АИ-450 engines training as well as dual control aircraft training under the leadership of flight instructors and flying training examiners. They will assist students in gaining necessary operating experience due to requirements being necessary to obtain the PPL license. Term of flying training makes up:
- 11 days (66 hours) of ground training, 15 days (45 hours) of flying time for the private pilot training program;
- 6 days (35 hours) of ground training, 3 days (10 hours) of flying time for the Mi-2 helicopter and its variants pilot retraining program.
Requirements for candidates to obtain the PPL license:
- 17 years and older;
- • medical certificate of the second class under the order of the Ministry of Transportation of Ukraine dated November 20, 2000 No. 641 (issued by the medical institutions of civil aviation flight personnel certification in Dnipro, Kremenchug, Kyiv and Kropyvnytskiy cities);
- high education;
- sufficient knowledge of Ukrainian and Russian.
Requirements for pilots to be retrained for the Mi-2 helicopter and its variants:
- crew member certificate meeting the requirements of the Rules of flight personnel rating entering in Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Transportation of Ukraine dated December 7, 1998 No. 486, as well as of the Certification rules of civil aviation flight personnel training centers in Ukraine approved by the order No. 601 of the State Aviation Administration of Ukraine dated August 17, 2005.
- medical certificate of the first or second class in force.
Training cost is agreed.
+38(061) 720-55-74; +38(061) 720-55-75 Aviation Training Center
+38(061)720-42-33; +38(061)720-50-35 International Engineering Center
+38(061) 720-54-66 Flight Simulator Center
+38(061) 720-44-43 Airline Company